PDA

View Full Version : Orange Winesoul

kingdrake
08-31-2015, 06:22 PM
hi,

so how are we supposed to get our hands on orange winesouls to recruit orange upwards heroes from the tavern except for the 50 orange souls we get from the "guild dungeon" reward?

Dont tell me the developers honestly think about it, to prevent normal players from getting them without paying a sh*tload of money?

The cheapest hero cost 600 orange winesouls (550 if we deduct the 50 from above). a single orange winesoul draw costs 20 gold and needs to be combined with "safe growth" (+10 gold) to get 25 souls for sure.

the result of this math is, that we need to pay 660 gold (66$) for 1 single orange hero. That must be some kinda of bad joke if thats the only way to get your hands on them

loygame_Emomo
09-02-2015, 03:09 AM
Hey,

As the orange heroes are very powerful, so it's not easy to get as purple or blue, there're only two methods to get orange winesoul as you noted, you can choose cheaper way to combine with purple winsoul.
We have some events would reward by orange heroes, please pay attention to the event list.

Emomo

kingdrake
09-02-2015, 05:10 AM
There is a way to combine purple winesouls to orange winesouls...? where? im currently lvl 50 and i cant find an option to do so anywhere

loygame_Emomo
09-02-2015, 05:22 AM
Sorry, confirmed with the developer, the two methods are use mass summon and will receive 25 orange winesoul at once for 30 Gold, or normal summon cost 20 Gold and a normal growth 4 Gold or safe growth 10 Gold.

kingdrake
09-02-2015, 05:31 AM
actually the question was "where", as there is nowhere any option to exchange souls.

But given that answer: That surely is a joke right? must be one... a bad one. You would get atleast 5 times as much for twice the amound by just doing a normal orange winesoul summon. So in the end it is impossible to get orange+ tavern heroes as a free user.

Talking about a game breaking feature. Why would a game developer shutdown a corefeature of the game for peoples that dont want to pay a months paycheck worth of money for a single digital hero?

We should be able to get orange winesouls even without paying a SINGLE gold for it. i wouldnt even care if we could only exchange 100 purple winesouls for 1 orange winesoul by paying silver. That way we atleast COULD get somewhen those heroes aswell!