+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shem

Shem

Shem just a Quick one have you got it in for me ?
    I'm Asking cause I like it, gives me a reason to get stronger if you are.

I do not know which player you are, so I cannot 'have it in for you'. However, if it would mean that there would be more players in game, then I will concede and say that I do have it in for you. My only intent is to protect my faction's territory, never more. Also, on the other hand, if you are not invading to surround us with Kuvo's generals, let me know and I will stop whatever I am doing to make you feel that I 'have it in for' you...May all your dreams come true.

I am Gbear in the game and I was asking cause out of the all the Players you have in the Nords you always seems to be the one that comes to attack me. I really don't mind it cause it gives me a reason to get stronger so I can try beat you. which is how I like to play.
    so please don't change a thing my friend. I should be thank you for motivating me

That is the way I play, brunt. Did not mean to give you the notion I was picking on you in particular.

I understand that you doing the best you can and playing the game. and I thank you, cause in me thinking that you have helped in achieving things sooner them later to make me stronger then I was, probably not as strong as you yet but I like it makes it interesting for me. thank you again keeps me motivated to play

+ Reply to Thread