+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server Close Announcement in Kongregate

Exclamation Server Close Announcement in Kongregate

Yes, Loygame is going to close the game on Kongregate. Here is the post: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/711...posts-11293316

Dear players,
    Lil' Conquest brings us a lot of fun since it has been released, and we want to thank you for your continued support to Lil' Conquest. However, due to some certain reasons, we have to announce that game will be shutdown at 00:00 on June 29th 2017.

Timetable:
    2017/05/29 Recharge will be shut down
    2017/06/29 00:00 Game servers will be shut down
    2017/06/29 00:00 Official website and support service will be closed

We apologize for any inconvenience that has caused and we appreciate your support along the way.

SOH Team

So, what do you guy think?

Thank you for posting this! "some certain reasons" gotta love the transparency... hopefully they don't just us down too...

BERLIN WEST district of STEGLITZ/Lankwitz
    ??? and why do they bring out a new menue ressources? makes no sense for me. seems to be a panic news and if you know musashi,zaro synn they spend so much money that i don t think here will be anything closed. but 1 month is very close so we will see.

BERLIN WEST district of STEGLITZ/Lankwitz
    plus kongregate is not facebook,i hope for them they stay on facebook (from which i play)...gl all

bye byeeeeee

For those who play in AG? Any news?
    Started in November 2016 but I had to reset my account in 22th of February 2017 due to long inactivity.

After 6 month launching the server on Kong, they closed it, not even last a year. I hope thing go better in the main server, but seriously, only Kong server have a global chat, i dont even know if i should start over again in the new server

Quote Originally Posted by ngoinhado View Post
    After 6 month launching the server on Kong, they closed it, not even last a year. I hope thing go better in the main server, but seriously, only Kong server have a global chat, i dont even know if i should start over again in the new server
    I just saw you in game getting qin shi huang you lucky bastard! But yeah starting from 0 is a steep hill, I don't think I would do it... I never understood why they opened a 2nd server with already so few players on the first one and such bad retention rate.

Employee: Hey boss, players are leaving left and right because of non-existent support, do you think we should open a new server?
    Boss: Sure smart move!

But hey, I'm still here and game is still fun

Thanks Ahsoka, but honestly, it took me 10 times reset to pull this Qin Shi Hoang from the Draw, i can do more reset to get SunTzu, but i think Qin Shi Hoang is enough. I need a decent hero to start over again.
    Yeah, i absolutely love this game, but the devs destroy it

Quote Originally Posted by Luxferre View Post
    For those who play in AG? Any news?
    You're next probably

Oh boy oh boy! Does this mean AG is bringing as little profit as KG, compared to FB game?

Nah, AG is connect to main server and money going directly to loygame. KG was a separate server from the main.

the game is doing fine on the Main site,

just bad that this game is in working progress wild we playing, they do working on more stuff to add

anyway we might have some unit unlock in the future if you look in game they is 3 unit ,,Egy ,,Arab ,,Indian , that we will have in god mode update

Love the game too much to go. I guess I am hooked on attacking you guys and you guys attacking me. Makes me want to get stronger and stronger. Besides, love you guys too much to go. I am staying here to the end.

They only create a second server 'cause players were complaining about starting against ppl with higher lvl. "After discussion, we decide to use a separate server on KG, you can check the announcement on Fórum". They couldn't get a lot of players there.

The problem is that AG, mainpage and FB has the same server. When they say they will shut down the server of AG...

up - please moderator, remove spams!

+ Reply to Thread