+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Merge the European servers

Lightbulb Merge the European servers

Everything is dead, 1s 2s GS server merge would be appreciated S6 and 7.

ive already made a post for this ^^ :P

might not be such a bad idea it may help stop the likes of ipawn from fixing in the arena last season he got away with it seems like the same this season i was hoping loygame would come down hard on cheaters but nope same as most other host let the cheats prosper so yes with a few more players it may stop or help stop the stupid fixing thats wrecking the game

Too early to merge servers s6&7 we dont even have 1 month. The cashers from s6 got bored, cuz they cashed all and can't find opponents now ??

I agree. We don't stand a chance vs S6 players, we need more time !!!

way to early for a merge

guys, trust me, yeah we have had 1 more season, but we will always have 1 more season then you, there are very few people with full leg decks, i can name 2-3 bar myself with it, the rest have 4-6 legs tops, and you cant say you dont have players with atleast half deck legs

Also not many people came to server 6 because they opened 7 about 3 weeks later.

Also most of server 6 s cashers arent that big of whales, because if they buy gold once they are already in top 8 , so not much need for more.

And since there are so few players there is only 1 active guild, so gs is no resistance,no fun.

I saw their accounts decks filled with legs , too early for merge

i would love to see some of ur decks xD and like ive said, i think u have a few less then us full leg decks

poison that u saw 1 battle were 2 of the 4 whales of the server fought eachother doesnt mean every1 has many legs, its like only 4-6 people that have many legs + the longer u wait the less competition we have the easier we have acces to high ranks and post season rewards, which will increase the powergap.

will not increase the power gap, because you reach a stage when u can hardly progress i know that you guys are cashers and got bored cuz no1 wants to play with you, but thats the downside of being a whale i guess ^_^. Still too soon to merge

Dear guys,
    We'll start a investigation later in this week about this issue.

Regards,
    Emomo

+ Reply to Thread